Zoomer’s Craft Arabica Roast Coffee is sourced from:
- Region - Alto Mogiana, Lintong, Huila
- Origin - Brazil, Sumatra, Colombia
- Certification - Direct Trade
- Cultivar - Caturra, Jember / Ateng, Bourbon
- Altitude – 1300-2050 MASL
Roast Level – Medium / Dark. Small batch craft roasted in Greater Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Once the coffee is ready then we add the goods....
A protective and nutrient-dense blend of Reishi, and Turkey Tail Mushroom powders go along with our award-winning coffee. This invigorating anti-inflammatory, antiviral, mushroom coffee targets critical conditions and relieves stress, tension, and irritability.*