1. Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Turkey Tail Mushroom Benefits
1. Prevents and Treats the Common Cold and Flu
2. Can Offer Support to Chemo Patients
3. May Help Combat Cancer
4. Helps Treat Human Papilloma Virus
5. Aids in Digestion
6. May Help Patients with HIV/AIDS
Turkey Tail Nutrition Facts
Turkey tail mushrooms work by providing a big boost to our immune systems. They contain B-glucans, a type of polysaccharides, within the fungal cell walls.
Furthermore, mushrooms are composed of compacted mycelium, the vegetative part of fungus that’s jam-packed with nutrition, such as polysaccharides, proteins, minerals, and vitamins B and D. They’re also low-fat. The mycelium structure is loaded with helpful enzymes, antimicrobial agents and antiviral compounds.